Andrew is a professional musician playing and teaching music for a living. He thoroughly enjoys tutoring and is available for any kind of music tuition. Lessons are fun, creative and relevant.
Here is what Andrew’s tuition includes:
- 1st lesson free!
- Friendly and patient teacher
- All ages and abilities.
- All styles of music.
- Individually tailored lessons to suit each student’s needs and abilities.
- Lessons topics include different techniques, reading music, song writing, listening skills, improvising and performance.
- Can take students through the HSC music program: performance and theory.
- Help students with their school band such as training band, performance band, stage band, jazz band, rock band, concert band and orchestra. Can also help with church bands and student’s own original bands.
- Opportunities to do music grades like the CPM (Contemporary Popular Music) course and the Rock School Program.Both of these are run throught the Australian Music Education Board (AMEB)
- Opportunities to use your music tuition as a “creative skill” in the Duke of Edinborough Award.
- Opportunity to use professional music gear such as recording equipment, drum machines, a range of basses and effects.
- The ability to connect with each student, and work within each student’s most suitable learning style.
- Safe environment in a professional home studio with easy parking.
- High retention rate of students.
- Can help guitar students learn bass and vice versa.
- Available for band workshops and band camps.
- Gift vouchers available for friends and family.
- Online lessons available via Zoom.
- Can also teach acoustic and electric guitar.
- Advanced Diploma in Creative Arts majoring in Music
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Certificate for Self Employed People in child related employment
Andrew teaches bass Monday to Friday afternoons and evenings from a private music studio in Terrey Hills and covers the following areas: Allambie Heights, Avalon, Balgowlah, Bayview, Beacon Hill, Belrose, Cromer, Curl Curl, Davidson, Dee Why, Duffy’s Forest, Elanora, Forestville, Frenches Forest, Gordon, Ingleside, Killara, Killarney Heights, Lindfield, Manly, Mona Vale, Narrabeen, Newport, Oxford Falls, Pymble, Roseville, Seaforth, St Ives, Terrey Hills, Turramurra, Warriewood, and Wheeler Heights.
What is a Bass Guitar?
Andrew teaches bass from a private music studio in Terrey Hills and covers the following areas: Allambie Heights, Avalon, Balgowlah, Bayview, Beacon Hill, Belrose, Cromer, Curl Curl, Davidson, Dee Why, Duffy’s Forest, Elanora, Forestville, Frenches Forest, Gordon, Ingleside, Killara, Killarney Heights, Lindfield, Manly, Mona Vale, Narrabeen, Newport, Oxford Falls, Pymble, Roseville, Seaforth, St Ives, Terrey Hills, Turramurra, Warriewood, and Wheeler Heights.
Lessons at Andrew’s studio in Terrey Hills:
- 30 minutes – $37
- 1 hour – $74
Lessons at schools – 30 minutes – $45
- Band Camps – $74 an hour
- Zoom lessons available for remote students
- Gift vouchers also available!
- Chord Charts – $37
- Notated Bass Charts – $37 (with or without TAB)
- Lead Sheets – $74 (melody, lyrics and chords)
- Arranging, Producing and any other services- $74 an hour
Andrew provides tuition services to the following schools, colleges and band camps :
St Pauls College Manly
Beaumont Rd Public School, Killarra
Collaroy Plateau Primary School
Northern Beaches Christian School
School Band Camps
Oxford Falls Grammar School
Mona Vale Primary School
Belrose Primary School
Frenches Forest Public School
Mimosa Public School Davidson
Elanora Heights Public School
Forestville Public School
Mowbray Public School
Music Tuition Schools
Jo’s Workshop, Mona Vale
Dreadnought Music School
School of Creative Arts ( C3 College)
Classes taught include:
Ensemble classes, Style Study, Arranging, Melody, Harmony, Songwriting, Aural And Theory, Sibelius