Andrew has a lot of experience playing live, covering different styles of music and playing with a variety of artists at many venues.
Andrew is currently playing with Sydney party bands Planet Groove and Jellybean Jam. He also plays at his church Mona Vale Christian Life Centre with the Creative Ministries Worship Team.
Andrew also works as a session bass player and is keen to gig as much as possible.
He loves to play a variety of music (originals or covers) with different musicians. Andrew is available for corporate functions, weddings, pubs, clubs, duos, EP launches, showcases, festivals and instrumental gigs.
The list of bands and artists that Andrew has played with range from Assyrian dance-rock world band Azadoota, to the Queen tribute show “We Are The Champions”, to instrumental fusion guitarist “Danny John Trio”, through to gigs with various singers and artists from the Voice, and Australia Idol.
As a professional bass player Andrew will fit easily into any musical situation. Here is what Andrew brings to the gig:
- Is always reliable and on time.
- Dresses appropriately to suit the style of the gig.
- Experienced in all styles such as rock, pop, soul, r n’ b, jazz, funk, blues, disco, punk, reggae, latin, Christian, world music and more.
- Is always prepared and learns all the songs beforehand. Has a large repertoire, can transpose to any key and understands the Nashville numbering system.
- Can sight read notation or chord charts at the gig if necessary.
- Has pro gear that is quick and easy to set up. Can bring a variety of basses and pedals to create any kind of bass tones.
- Plays at an appropriate volume but can rock out and perform to suit the gig.
- Happy to improvise and solo.
- Can do a rehearsal beforehand if required.
- Performing at the AUSTCHAM ball in Singapore in 2014, 2015 , 2016 , 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Performing in Singapore 2015, 2016 for New Year’s Eve
- Two trips to the US, two trips to Tokyo, trips to Bali and New Zealand and in all major capitals of Australia.
- Performing at all major sporting events in New South Wales.
- Performing for the 2015 closing party for the Netball World Cup
- Performing at the 2000 Sydney Olympics closing party for all athletes
Andrew has performed live with the following artists:
Danny John Trio
Gabriel Di Bello
Jenna and The Temples
One Hit Wonders